* Plumber + Pipefitter Apprentice School Start Date September 22, 2020 at 6pm - 9pm at 1789 Broad Street, Cranston, RI. All attendees MUST wear masks and enter the school through the back door into basement/cafeteria. Front and side doors will be locked. Thank You
The RI Master Plumber & Mechanical Association was established in 1940. This association is a guiding voice in establishing laws and practices governing plumbing in the State of Rhode Island, which resulted in the licensing of plumbers by the state to insure the proper installation of plumbing.
The RI Master Plumber & Mechanical Association continues to be instrumental in establishing many health and hygienic practices for the protection of the public health in the advancement of living standards.
- Plumbing Apprenticeship School
- Code Updates
- Government Representation
- Industry Networking
- Technology and Marketplace Updates
- Email Newsletters
- Informative Monthly Meetings
- Member Directory